2020 Eagles Soccer Camp For Boys and Girls
UpdatedFriday February 21, 2020 byMaryland FC.
Date: July 20-24
- Centennial High School
- Ages 9-14 (for middle school students, incoming middle school students and incoming high school freshmen)
The Eagles Soccer Camp will provide an instructional clinic from beginner to advanced athletes in a safe and fun environment.
For middle school students, incoming middle school students and incoming high school freshmen!
Our goals by the conclusion of the week are:
- First hour will focus on enhancing and reinforcing technical skills.
- Second hour will be geared towards individual and group tactics.
- During the third hour players will play small-sided games.
The Eagles Camp is directed by Justin Thomas and Richard Möller.
Justin Thomas (Boys Varsity Head Coach)
- CHS Boys Varsity Soccer Head Coach
- D-License Holder
- CHS Mathematics Teacher
- Alpha Achievers, Red Cross
- Recently coached at Johns Hopkins soccer camps
Richard Möller (German Youth National Team Staff Coach)
- German Youth National Team Staff Coach
- UEFA A-license holder
- Celtic Head Coach, Boys & Girls
- Former college coach at Vassar, Dartmouth and Hopkins
- NSCAA All-American and Scholar All-American